ProductDyno + ConvertKit
If you’re ready to integrate ConvertKit with ProductDyno, you’ll find the process really simple.
Check out this short video tutorial for the full instructions:
One of the things you may have noticed about ProductDyno is that it integrates with a lot of other popular platforms, including some of the top email service providers.
Let's Talk ConvertKit
ConvertKit was developed primarily for bloggers and authors. And when you look at the platform, you’ll see that it’s features are aimed squarely at those folks. That doesn’t mean that there’s nothing for product creators and other marketers. On the contrary, there’s a lot to love with this platform.
Take a look at ConvertKit’s features to see if it’s right for you:
- ConvertKit not only lets you schedule content, you can set it up to avoid sending emails on specific days (such as over weekends).
- The service offers a limited set of newsletter templates, but they’re all clean (minimalistic) templates that designed to look good on any device or platform.
- They include opt-in form templates as well, but only three – and you do need to know some HTML in order to fully customize these responsive templates.
- Like many services, ConvertKit lets you import and export contacts. They even have a concierge service available to make importing a snap.
- The platform also offers list segmentation. But instead of being “list centric” like a lot of autoresponders, ConvertKit is “subscriber centric.” That means you won’t pay extra for having the same person on multiple lists.
- The service also offers powerful automation features which are triggered by certain subscriber behavior or actions, such as clicking a link, subscribing to a form, or unsubscribing.
The one thing that did disappoint us about ConvertKit is that split-testing isn’t built into the platform. We found a workaround by using tags and manually splitting our subscribers, but it would be a lot easier if ConvertKit offered the feature.
Overall, we find ConvertKit an intuitive, feature-rich platform with a clean interface and powerful automation rules.