ProductDyno + MailerLite
If you’re ready to integrate MailerLite with ProductDyno, you’ll find the process really simple.
Check out the link below for all the details
One of the things you may have noticed about ProductDyno is that it integrates with a lot of other popular platforms, including some of the top email service providers.
Let's Talk MailerLite
MailerLite started off as a web development company in the mid 2000s, but by 2010 they focused exclusively on providing email services to business owners, bloggers and similar folks.
Here’s what people like about MailerLite:
- You can get started for free. MailerLite offers free service “forever” for lists of fewer than 1000 people. After that, the pricing is very competitive, starting at just $10 a month and going up depending on subscriber number.
- The drag-and-drop editor and newsletter templates makes it quick and easy to create beautiful newsletters.
- You can choose from embedded forms, pop up forms, and custom landing pages.
- You can track your campaign’s performance with built-in statistics and split-testing tools.
- MailerLite also offers advanced features such as email automation, choosing to deliver newsletters by time zone, and more.
Overall, we like MailerLite because it’s packed with features for a very affordable price.