ProductDyno + SamCart
If you’re ready to integrate SamCart with ProductDyno, you’ll find the process really simple.
Check out this quick video tutorial for the full instructions:
It’s a good idea to get accounts with several payment processors. If one goes down (and it does happen), you can swap it out with one of your alternatives. That means you can be back up and running in just a couple minutes.
But here’s something else… It’s also a good idea to use multiple payment processors just to see which one converts the best for you. Some of them are branded with trusted names. Some create the order form for you, while others let you customize the form. These sorts of options can have significant impacts on your conversion rate, so it’s worth testing these factors.
Here's one for you to consider: SamCart.
Here’s what marketers like about SamCart:
- Features include the ability to accept recurring (subscription) payments, as well as distribute coupons and offer trials.
- You can create a custom checkout page using one of 18+ templates.
- SamCart offers sales funnels with one-click upsells.
- Includes an affiliate center with reporting, so you can check at a glance who’s performing well.
- Extra tools to keep track of your campaigns, including built-in split testing and reporting.
When compared to similar platforms, SamCart doesn’t have quite as much flexibility. However, the payoff is that it’s a very user-friendly platform that can get you up and running fast.